Click on highlighted city to go to the chamber of commerce website
Empire Mine State Park offers a glimpse into the history of the California Gold Rush era.
Click on restaurant name to visit their website.
- The Basement 530-346-9550
- Bootleggers Old Town Tavern and Grill 530-889-2229
- Carpe Vino 530-823-0320
- Cirino’s Bar and Grill 530-265-2246
- Friar Tucks 530-265-9093
- Monte Vista Inn 530-389-2333
- TJ Roadhouse 530-346-1040
- Villa Venezia 530-273-3555
- Monkey Cat 530-888-8492
- Awful Annies (530) 888-9857
- Club Car Bar and Restaurant 530-887-9732
- Auburn Alehouse 530-885-2537
- New Moon Cafe 530.265.6399
Places to Visit and Related Activities
- Golfing: For the golfing enthusiast there are several beautiful area golf courses. There are Black Oaks, Dark Horse, The Ridge, and Winchester.
- Hiking: Our 18 acre estate adjoins 450 plus private acres offering over 15 miles of pristine hiking trails. All the trails are marked and well maintained. Trail maps. There is also many other great hiking and mountain biking trails near-by. Click here for area hiking trails.
- Opportunities for biking, swimming, white-water rafting, fishing, gold panning and boating are abundant at the nearby American, Bear and Yuba rivers and Rollins Lake.
- Snow Skiing: During the winter season, there are Sierra Nevada ski resorts just a short drive from here such as Sugar Bowl, Boreal , Heavenly. and North Star
- Whitewater Rafting:Click here for a listing of Whitewater rafting companies in the area.